The Window Necklaces' Intention:
Creating healthy boundaries rather than putting up walls.
When we put up walls between us we have a tendency to create separation of the humanness between each other.
By creating an energetic window instead of a wall is to say,
"I see you from over here"
The "True Compassion" Necklace's Specific Intention:
to still witness one another as a soul
and as humans
doing their best
A reminder to create healthy boundaries while also having deep compassion, empathy and an open heart.
Moon/Sun/Star/Mountain/Flower hand-carvings are included to remind the wearer of their connection to all that is, the flower also adds a note of gentleness and grace
Third Eye Hand-Carving in the Center Teardrop - a symbol of our inner all seeing, all knowing, all Loving and protected Self
Bee Wing Teardrops are added as a symbol for flight/ease and release
"I see you from over here and I love and understand you."
- Only one made
- Ethically sourced natural Kunzite
- 2 mindfully sourced Bee wings forged in sterling silver
- Upcycled sterling silver
- Hand Engraved eye, mountains, flower, moon/sun and stars
- Adjustable length 15.5"-20”
- Longest Teardrop length 1 1/4"
- Created through ritual and ceremony with positive and loving intentions
-Because each piece is handmade to order and/or one of a kind, we do not accept returns or exchanges on any items. All sales are final.