This ring is a talisman to represent the growth space we come to after heartache and because of heartache
The learning that often comes after the storm
Which helps remove our walls and self neglect
Leading us to deeper self-love and new relationships
Which are a direct reflection of our more loving and ever-evolving inner world
- Only one made
- Sterling Silver
- Ethically sourced natural Pink Tourmaline. This stone is vibrant and petite - approx 8mm across
- Caitlin discovered this gemstone while sifting through gemstone mining debris and has not had it faceted or cut in any way, keeping its natural beauty alive. Therefore, natural "imperfections" are visible - a beautiful resemblance of humans and all our perfect uniqueness.
- Antique Finish
- Windows around the side of the gemstone's setting and a Heart window at the base. The inspiration for creating windows within the setting is to resemble windows into our heart space - a reminder to keep our heart open and allow others in, to witness its unique beauty.
- Size 6 - This adornment may be resized from a US size 5-8. If you require resizing please include your size in the checkout notes. We recommend having your finger sized by a professional jeweler and review our Ring Sizing notes here. Please add an additional 9 business days to ship out date for resizing.
- Created through ritual and ceremony with positive and loving intentions
- Please allow 8 business days for ship out