Returns, Exchanges, Repairs, Care and All Other Policies
For your own benefit, please thoroughly read the policies listed below prior to purchasing.
Earth of PRINI Adornments are art in the form of fine jewelry - We encourage you to care for your piece of jewelry as you would an art piece and consider your environment prior to wearing.
We do not accept any returns.
We are a small business and all jewelry is handmade to order by Earth of PRINI’s founder, Caitlin, for this reason, all sales are final. Depending on the item, if you contact us within 3 days of delivery, we may discuss an exchange. No exchanges will be considered after 3 days post delivery.
We do not accept exchanges or returns on custom orders.
Please have your finger sized by a professional jeweler and ask for your United States ring size. Keep in mind the width of the band you are being sized for because there are ring sizers for thick bands and thin bands. Also, be aware that humidity, heat and physical activity all swell fingers and cold weather shrinks them. Please be certain of your ring size prior to ordering.
If you receive your ring and it does not fit you may contact us to resize your ring. Please note, this may incur resizing and shipping fees.
For all repair inquiries, please email email@example.com. Please include your name, description of damage, photo of the damage, and proof of purchase. If we are able to repair your jewelry you will be sent shipping instructions. You are responsible for shipping the item back with tracking and insurance. Earth of PRINI will not be responsible for mailing issues. Repairs take up to 8 weeks to complete depending on the repair unless otherwise stated. All repairs are subject to shipping charges and fees. Earth of PRINI reserves the right to deny unreasonable repairs as well as repairs due to negligence.
CARING FOR YOUR JEWELRY
- To clean, gently wipe with a soft jeweler’s polishing cloth or a soft damp cloth.
- Never clean jewelry with chemicals - this may alter the finish or ruin gemstones.
- Gemstones and material from nature used in Earth of PRINI jewelry have not been chemically treated, therefore they can be more delicate than your average piece of jewelry. Handle with care.
- Do not immerse your jewelry in water and avoid unnecessary exposure to prolonged heat, moisture and water exposure.
- Never bring your jewelry in contact with the ocean or a pool - this may alter the finish of your jewelry
- Earth of PRINI is not responsible for any distortion to jewelry and/or gemstones or skin contact irritations that may happen over time.
-If you purchased your jewelry from a Stockist and have questions please contact the Stockist
-Expire in 1 year
-Are non-returnable and not redeemable for cash
-Are non-transferable and resale is prohibited
-Are not to be combined with other vouchers
-Are not valid with other promos and offers
-Can not be used on custom orders
-If a gift card is used without permission, a replacement will not be provided
If any changes are possible to the originally agreed upon design, sizing, etc after production has started you will incur a change fee + shipping charges. When using a customer's personal gemstone - you agree to not hold Earth of PRINI liable should damage happen to said gemstone, both during and at completion of the project.
- Shipping for made to order items will occur within 4-7 weeks after order confirmation unless otherwise stated. During holidays please add an additional 2 weeks to estimated ship out.
- Please allow 7-10 business days for ready to ship items to ship.
- Please track your package to ensure you are available upon delivery. If you have any questions or concerns regarding the delivery of your package once in the hands of the carrier please contact said carrier. Earth of PRINI is not liable for missed deliveries, late arrivals or failure to be available to sign for your package
- Loss or damage during shipment must be reported within 3 days of delivery/loss and must include a detailed description and photos if damaged.